RAIN OR SHINE!
The Parade of Lights will be held on December 1st rain or shine! Volunteers are needed for a variety of jobs. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 845-797-2294 if you’re willing to help.
Schedule of Events:
- 3:00 to 5:00 pm: Santa Meet & Greet at the Angels of Light Office on Front St. please rsvp here
- 4:30 pm: Parade line-up begins in front of MOST on Franklin Ave.
- 5:30 to 7:00 pm: Silent Auction Preview Party at the Millbrook Library
- 5:45 pm: Electric Mini-Vehicle Brigade starting at the gas station prior to parade kick-off
- 6:00 pm: Parade of Lights kicks-off!
Mini-Vehicle Brigade: Any child who is accompanied by an adult (pre-registration is not required but would be appreciated by notifying email@example.com)
Parade: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 845-797-2294 to register for parade. The Village’s insurers have asked that participants refrain from throwing candy from the floats, but Millbrook High School students will be handing out bags of candy along the parade route. Caution tape will be used to encourage people to stay out of the street. Anyone is welcome to decorate a vehicle to be in the parade, but no inappropriate or political floats will be permitted.