How do I apply for a handicap parking permit?

You need to have your physician fill out NYS DMV form MV-664.1 You can download an application or visit a NYS DMV office. Once the form is completed, bring it to the Village Hall, located at 35 Merrit Avenue, along with the applicants driver’s license.

If you reside at The Fountains at Millbrook, you need to bring it to the Union Vale Town Hall, located at 249 Duncan Rd, Lagrangeville.

If you are a Town of Washington resident please submit the form at the Town Hall located at 10 Reservoir Drive, Millbrook, NY

Emergency Alert 09-28-2023: A water main break has occurred on COUNTY HOUSE RD on Thursday Sept 28th. Our water department crew is on location making repairs. Please note that the water will need to be shut off in order to make repairs and should take a few hours to complete. This ONLY EFFECTS residents on County House Road, Oak Summit Road, Maple Hill Drive & Old Route 82. Questions? Please call VRI @ 845-677-3839. We appreciate your patience as we conduct the repairs. Thank you for your cooperation.