How do I have a copy of my tax bill sent to another party?

If you are a property owner 65 years or older or have a disability you may complete the New York State Department of Taxation and Finance Form RP-923 to have a copy of your bill or notice of unpaid taxes sent to a third party. Request for a duplicate tax bill.